August 11, 2009

Mickey, Mickey Everywhere!

Happy Birthday, Jax!
Celebrating 2 with Mickey Mouse!

Everything Mickey!
Mema and Aunt JuJu
Make a wish!
Hey - a button that I can press without anyone saying NO!
Bath toys - fun times!
Uncle John, Savannah and Aunt JuJu helping open presents!
Is this for me? I love to climb!
Thanks Mema and Granddaddy - I love it!
Watch out everybody! Jax is a wild man with the pinata stick!
Uncle Jay finds the coolest stuff!
This is my Granddaddy and he plays with me!
Our Family- So blessed!

Jax had so much fun at his birthday party on Saturday night. He was delighted to see Mema, Granddaddy, Grandma, Uncle Jay, Uncle John, Aunt JuJu and Savannah arrive to celebrate his second birthday! Mickey Mouse was the theme of the big celebration. We feasted on yummy burgers with Mickey shaped cheese, Mickey shaped pasta salad, chips and dip, Mickey shaped pimento cheese sandwiches and fruit. I also made Mickey Mouse brownies along with a Mickey cake. We had a wonderful evening celebrating sweet baby Jax. He received lots and lots of fun stuff to play with and some new clothes and pjs, too. Thanks to everyone for making it a special night for Jax! We love you all.

1 comment:

vergne said...

It looks like everything went great for Jax's party. I'm sure he will love his playset. You did a great job on the Mickey Mouse cake, Julie!!