October 11, 2009

Birthday Fun

Treating Mommy to a favorite birthday breakfast!
My Sweet Boy!
Jax entertaining us while waiting for our breakfast!
After dinner at Outback Steakhouse - yum!
Helping Mommy blow out her candle!
Sweet card from my sweet boy!
Maybe I ate a little too much cake!
Birthday kisses for Mommy!
What a wonderful birthday! My boys treated me special all day - actually all week. On Thursday they took me to Merridee's Breadbasket for a yummy breakfast that included my favorite - French Toast. The day was spent just relaxing and spending time together. For dinner they took me to Outback Steakhouse for a delicious meal. We had a small celebration when we returned home with Jax helping me blow out my candle and open presents. My boys were very good to me. I got two gift cards - one to my favorite clothing store and the other to my favorite spa. I got some kitchen gadgets, yummy apple cider and gold hoop earrings. Thanks to my boys for being so sweet to me. I'm a lucky girl!

1 comment:

vergne said...

Happy Belated Birthday,Julie! I'm glad that you had a good day.

Paula