January 30, 2010

Chuck E Cheese

Catching a  ride with Bob the Builder
Is this Mema?
Shooting hoops with Daddy!
A wild man playing skee ball.
What am I missing?  Is dinner really that important?
A fun night with my sweet boy!
So John and I finally took sweet baby Jax to Chuck E Cheese.  I have been reluctant since I am a germ-a-phobe.  I comforted myself with lots of hand sanitizer and a head to toe bath for Jax when we got home.  The reason I finally broke down was because a friend of mine told me about the incentive charts for potty training that CEC has on their website.  We are just in the beginning stages of potty training but I thought it was a great idea.  Of course for this to work Jax had to know what Chuck E Cheese was all about.  Thus our night out for fun, games and pizza.  Jax had a great time although I think he was a little overwhelmed.  He didn't stay on any ride for very long.  He went from game to game pushing buttons and checking it all out.  We plan to start serious potty training in a few weeks so now maybe the CEC incentive chart will really work.  Jax already wants to go back so that's a good sign.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments: