May 16, 2010

Mother's Day

Beautiful roses from my beautiful boy!
These beautiful flowers arrived a few days before Mother's day.  Sweet Jax (with a little help from his daddy) chose the perfect gift since roses are my favorite flower.  I enjoyed them for several days.

My sweet boys took me to lunch after church on Sunday.  We went to Pizza Perfect in Hillsboro Village.  John and I went there almost every Sunday after church when we were dating so it's always fun to visit now and then.  We spent the afternoon relaxing and looking forward to a yummy dinner at Outback Steakhouse.

Jax giving Mema her present.
Getting squeezed by Granddaddy!
My beautiful mom and me.
My Perfect Hubby - oh.. a girl can dream!
My brother Jay and me.

John, Jax and I met my mom, dad and brother, Jay at Outback for a Mother's Day dinner celebration.  We had a fun evening of laughs as Jax kept us all entertained.  It's always such a blessing to spend time with family.  I am truly blessed with a wonderful mom and it was nice to celebrate with her. 

A special gift for mommy.

Jax made this adorable bookmark at Mother's Day Out.  It says, "Thumbody loves you!  It's Jax!"  Of course, it has his sweet little thumbprint on it.   I'm a very lucky mom to have such a special little boy.   It was a perfect day!

No comments: