December 12, 2011

Preschool Thanksgiving Feast








John and I had a wonderful day with Jax at his first preschool Thanksgiving feast.  His class sang a song in the program and they were all adorable little turkeys.  After the program we enjoyed a traditional Thanksgiving feast that the children prepared for us.  Jax loved telling us about all the things he made.  The food was very good and it was all set up so nicely.  I was so glad that I got to go.  The feast was just a few days after Jones was born but I didn't want to miss it.  Jones slept most of the time until he was ready for a feast of his own.  I'm thankful that my little guy is at such a wonderful preschool. 

1 comment:

vergne said...

Julie,
I like your new blog background. Jax was a cute little turkey in his program!

Paula