November 17, 2008

Girls' Weekend

I had the most fun this weekend. My 17 year old niece stayed with us this weekend while her mom and dad enjoyed time with friends at a retreat. Friday night we made brownies and just hung out. Saturday we had a girls day out to the mall. I loved watching my sweet niece check out the latest trends. I learned what's in and what's not. I really enjoyed spending the afternoon with her. She is such a busy girl. I'm very proud of the wonderful young lady she has become.
Thanks for a fun weekend - Savannah! We'll have to do it again soon.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Yeah, It's nice to be able to "see" the present as kidos do. Helps keep us young. I get some of that from my Sunday school youngsters...especially when I bring toys from the prize box that are met will frowns. Let's me know REAL QUICK when I'm out of touch ;)