February 10, 2009

Big Boy

mmmm..... What's this all about?
Reading a favorite book.

Getting serious!

Jax got a new table and chair set. I turned our guest room into a playroom for him a few days ago so I thought a table set would be a great addition to the room. Jax is beginning to outgrow his large play yard ("The Cage") in our bonus room since he is walking. I took down the queen bed and replaced it with a daybed. Perfect for afternoon naps by mommy while Jax plays. (Very funny and I wish.) Jax loves his new playroom. The playroom and his room are joined by a bathroom so he has freedom to travel back and forth. I set up an area for me also. It allows me to be with Jax as well as get things done such as meal planning, organizing photos, scrapbooking, bill paying, emails, etc. It was a lot of work but well worth it. Jax is very happy to have more space to play.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great idea! Love the look on his face in the first picture! What a big boy!