March 27, 2009

Crazy Days

Jax loves to help his Daddy!

Jax has discovered drinking from a straw.
Jax loves sitting in his daddy's lap.
AS SEEN ON TV - THE GRABBER
Needless to say it has been busy in the Dooner home. My boys keep me on my toes. I get one settled and the other one needs something. We have had some crazy days but all in all everything is going great. John has gotten good reports from his orthopedic surgery and his pulmonary doctor. His physical therapy is going well, also. He worked from home this week and plans to return to the office on Monday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, the "grabber" is funny!


Praying right now for you John...my DH just told me ya'll have been at the E.R. again today. It's always best to be safe and sure.

Love you guys!

Hang in there Juls...