April 15, 2009

A "Hoppy" Day

The Dancing Bunny
Yummy Jelly Bellies for Daddy!
A Bunny for CoCo
My Husby and Me
Jax and Savannah
All for me?
Jax loved hunting for eggs but wanted to hold them all instead of putting them in his basket.
A cake from the Flour Shop - my favorite. Thanks, Mom!
Mmmmm....this is good, Mema!
Easter Sunday was a beautiful day! The Easter Bunny hopped by the night before and filled Jax's Easter basket with lots of goodies. My hubby and I got him an adorable dancing bunny that he loves. CoCo got a bunny of her own along with bones and treats. After all of the excitement of the morning we got ready for church and enjoyed a wonderful worship service. The afternoon was filled with lots of fun and food. Jax was thrilled when everyone arrived. Mema, Granddaddy, Uncle Jay, Uncle John, Aunt JuJu and Savannah joined us for a delicious lunch and Jax's first Easter Egg Hunt. What a wonderful day! We are so blessed to have such a loving family. We always have so much fun when we get together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He was SO funny dumping out his eggs! I loved when you said on about the 6th dumping out and he was doing something else,"Okay, put 'em in real quick and run!"

He had a ball and we did too!

vergne said...

I'm glad that ya'll had a nice Easter! It's fun to watch them on their first egg hunt!

Paula