May 16, 2009

Celebrating Daddy

A Gift Card to Best Buy - What else is there to say?
Mmmmmm....yummy!


My wonderful husband celebrated his birthday on May 5. (Yes - I'm a little behind in my postings.) Jax and I decorated with balloons and banners and baked him a cake while he was at work. Jax loves balloons so he had fun playing with them all day. My hubby loves presents so he opened them as soon as he got home. We had planned to go out to dinner but my hubby was a little tired so we ordered his favorite pizza from Jet's Pizza and enjoyed time at home. On Saturday we went to Molinari's in Cool Springs for his "official" birthday dinner. It is a small Italian restaurant that serves the most delicious food. It was nice to go out as a family. John and I usually go out to dinner alone so it was fun having Jax come along. Happy Birthday, Husby! I hope you enjoyed your "birthday week."

No comments: