May 16, 2009

Mother's Day



What a special day! I'm so lucky to be called mom by such a beautiful baby boy. A true blessing from God. My boys took me out for a tasty lunch at Friday's after church. My sweet baby Jax gave me a 90 minute Swedish massage gift card along with a calming shoulder wrap - it is fantastic (a few minutes in the microwave and I just sit back and relax.) I'm looking forward to enjoying my massage very soon. Thanks, Honey for helping Jax choose the perfect gift for mommy.We then spent a lazy afternoon at home anticipating a visit from Mema and Granddaddy. We enjoyed a light dessert of strawberry shortcake and pineapple punch when they arrived. Of course, Jax was thrilled to see them as always. For dinner we grabbed a quick pizza and watched the finale of "Celebrity Apprentice." Love that show!It was truly a perfect day because I was surrounded by people that I love. I am so blessed.

No comments: