September 7, 2009

Franklin Classic 5k Fun

Not sure what is going on - who are all these people running by me?
Cool sign for my Mommy!
Who is that in the distance?
It's Mommy!
Thanks for the banana, Mommy!
Happy to see my boys at the finish line!

This morning I walked/ran the Franklin Classic 5k for the second year. I don't have my official time yet but I think it's around 37 minutes. Last year my brother Jay ran with me so I missed having him there today. I was happy to see my hubby and sweet baby waiting for me near the finish line. Jax didn't recognize me at first as I was running but he slowly began to smile as I passed by. He was happy to see me after the race. Thanks to my wonderful hubby for taking care of Jax this morning so that I could enjoy a morning of fun. Enjoy your Labor Day!

No comments: