December 10, 2009

Breakfast with Santa





What a fun morning!  Jax and I went to "Breakfast with Santa" at his preschool.  I got to stay because it wasn't his usual day to go to Mother's Day Out but his class was included in this special time.   There were four other little boys from his class so it was nice to meet some of the other moms.  We chatted while our little ones munched on donut holes and pigs in a blanket along with "yummy" chocolate milk.  Then it was time for a quick visit with St. Nick.  I was impressed at how patiently all of the kiddies waited for their turn especially my little guy!  I only got this one picture of Jax with Santa because I had my camera set on record but his teacher got a couple of other pics so I'm sure I'll get copies of those. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Soooo very sweet and precious!