December 19, 2009

"I Can See Clearly Now"

Have you noticed that the last few pictures I have posted haven't been the best?  They are fuzzy or blurry.  I've been telling my hubby that something was wrong with my camera.  He just thought it was my lack of photographic abilities.  Finally, he said he would get a new one for me.  Of course,  I said no because I've only had it three years and John gave it to me for our first Christmas (as hubby and wife) so it's more than a camera to me.  Anyway, he took my camera to see if he could "fix it".  He looked at it for a moment, looked at me and said, "Have you cleaned the lens lately?"  What? Clean the lens - that's way down on my endless "things to do list."  My wonderful hubby "fixed" my camera by cleaning the lens.  So now my pictures will be a lot better and I can only blame my lack of skill for the not so good ones!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice tiny fingerprints on the lens...