December 4, 2010

Our Thanksgiving

My beautiful family - how blessed I am!


 My brother Jay and me.
 Thanksgiving cards for Daddy, Mema, Granddaddy and Uncle Jay from sweet Jax!

 Jax with Mema and Granddaddy.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my parents and brother.  Jax is always so excited when we have something special at our home.  He greeted Mema and Granddaddy with great enthusiasm and was equally delighted when Uncle Jay arrived.  We enjoyed a delicious meal featuring HoneyBaked Ham and Turkey, sweet potato casserole, cornbread dressing, sweet peas, celery sticks with pimento cheese (a family tradition) , cranberry salad, broccoli rice casserole, steamed rice and warm yeast rolls.  What a feast!  Afterwards, we enjoyed a not so traditional Thanksgiving dessert - banana pudding - yum!  It is such a blessing to be able to spend time with family.  John, Jax and I are truly blessed to have a family that loves us so much.   Thanks Mema, Granddaddy and Uncle Jay for spending your Thanksgiving in our home.  We love you! 

No comments: