October 10, 2010

My Birthday Weekend Continues

My birthday celebration continued on Saturday.  John and Jax took me to Merridee's for a tasty breakfast of french toast, eggs, bacon and potato casserole.  And yes.. I brought home some of those yummy fat-free cinnamon rolls.  I keep a stash in the freezer. 

 Our usual family pic!
 Yummy!
 So excited!  Who knew knives, forks and spoons could get such a reaction!
 Getting organized!  Makes Mommy so proud!
 I love my hubby...
 and my hubby loves me!
 The best time of the evening - everyone was so quiet even Jax! 


On Saturday night my parents and brother came over for another birthday celebration.  We enjoyed BBQ, slaw, baked beans, pasta salad and fruit.  My mom brought my favorite cake from the Flour Shop in Brentwood.  White cake with white frosting - so yummy!  It was such a fun night.  I am so blessed to have a family that loves me so much. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wishing you many more happy birthdays!