October 2, 2010

Scruffy and Tyler - Another Visit









 My little buddy - Tyler loved hanging out with me.
Tyler and Scruffy came for another visit while my brother enjoyed a fun week at sea.  He took another cruise so his doggies stayed with us.  CoCo loves playing with them and the weather was nice so they stayed outside a lot.  Jax had a great week chasing them around.  I'm not sure how much they enjoyed it but Jax had a blast.  He loves for them to visit and can't wait for them to come back.  Tyler hung out with me a lot - I think he was trying to escape from Jax.  He was often under my feet while I was making dinner.  Jay took a longer cruise this time so they stayed with us for an entire week.  Jax never got tired but I think they finally did.  Come back soon Tyler and Scruffy - we miss you!

No comments: