September 6, 2008

A Little "ME" Time

What a wonderful day! I took a little time for me today. My first stop - a long awaited pedicure. It was so relaxing. I read a magazine without being interrupted - once! After my pedi - I walked through the mall making a few stops to pick up some things. It was so strange not pushing a stroller with my sweet baby. I always miss Jax when I am away but it was nice just to take my time and not worry about his schedule. I appreciate my wonderful "husby" taking care of Jax while I took a little time for myself.

This afternoon John, Jax and I went to the Franklin library to pick up a couple of books that I had requested. It was John's first time to visit our library and he was very impressed. In a few months, Jax and I will be going to Toddler Story time. I'm looking forward to those mornings.

Tonight has been a quiet evening at home. Jax is asleep, John is playing his "favorite" computer game, CoCo is.... actually I'm not sure where CoCo is but she's probably snoozing in "one" of her favorite places and I am getting ready to watch a special report on FOX NEWS about our next vice president Sarah Palin!
I feel very blessed!

No comments: