September 27, 2008

What I've Been Doing



This week has been busy for me. I took on the challenge of reorganizing and clearing out our storage room. We have a large space just off of our guest bedroom that is great for keeping seasonal decorations, wrapping supplies, teaching materials, etc. We had accumulated several empty boxes -you know - "just in case we have to return it." Unfortunately, we kept adding to the mix and didn't take the time to recycle those that we knew we didn't need anymore. I spent Wednesday night making trip after trip to the garage with those empty boxes. This morning I broke them down and took them to the recycling center. My husby even let go of his XBox 360 box - I'm proud of you, honey! I still have some work to do. My goal for the month of November is to sort through my Christmas decorations and keep only what I know I will use. I feel a great since of accomplishment for what I've done so far. Of course, there's always more to be done.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Julie, it looks great! You have been busy!

Unknown said...

Too busy! All my junk is gone!

Leslie said...

looks great, feel free to come to my house next. Free room and board!!