August 24, 2008

Bye-Bye Curly Locks

I get my curls from my Mommy!
Thanks Daddy! Great job!

Last night John and I gave Jax his first haircut. Actually, I watched as John cut my sweet baby's curls. We had talked about cutting his hair but had decided to wait until Sunday. During bathtime we changed our minds again so John grabbed a pair of scissors and starting cutting. Jax was so good. He just played with his bath toys as usual. I was a little sad when I realized what we were doing but I've already tucked a few locks safely away in Jax's baby book.

Today has been a lazy day for us. We went to church this morning and went to the mall this afternoon but not much in between. We watched the closing ceremonies of the Olympics. Incredible! We are going to miss watching them each night.

No comments: