August 28, 2008

Granddaddy Celebrates


Tuesday was Granddaddy's special day. Jax and I met Granddaddy, Mema, Uncle Jay and Uncle John at Cracker Barrel for a birthday breakfast to celebrate his day. Jax loves his Granddaddy so much. His little face lites up when he sees him or just hears his voice. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast and shared a few laughs too. It was a fun morning.


Yesterday, Jax and I had a lazy day. We read, played and enjoyed being at home. A few chores got done too.

My "husby" is going to be off from work tomorrow because of a dental appointment in the morning. He needs a driver so Jax and I will be taking him to the dentist. I look forward to having him home for a long weekend.

Monday is the Franklin Classic 5k. I'm looking forward to it and I'm hoping to improve my time from my last 5k. My brother Jay and I have a great time participating in these races. It's a fun time for us to spend together. I'll let you know how it goes.




No comments: