August 9, 2008

Getting It All Done

I'm a planner. It drives my "husby" crazy because he's not. I like to know when something is going to be done and I want it done by then. After Jax came along my planning got a little more complicated. The one thing I was struggling with was housework. It seemed that I never got done what I wanted done in a day. Finally, I took the time to make a schedule. Wow! What a difference it has made! I no longer try to do everything or too many things on a given day and I've given myself two days off a week (from household chores that is)! I have so much more time and I'm definitely a lot more productive each day. It is amazing how taking a few minutes (which I didn't think I had) to map out a plan has changed my world. I may actually get to scrapbook wedding photos after all.

No comments: