August 4, 2008

A Day of Celebration




Welcome! I'm so excited to begin my blog on this very special day. One year ago today God blessed John and I with a beautiful baby boy. The past year has been filled with happy moments, tired days and nights and more love than either of us could have ever imagined. Yesterday, we had a wonderful birthday celebration with our loving families. It was an afternoon filled with lots of laughter and fun. Jax loved the attention and lit up when everyone sang Happy Birthday to him. He has many new toys and books to keep him busy.






Today, John and I took Jax to Build-A-Bear Workshop. Bananas is the newest member of our family. Jax loved watching his new monkey come to life and he squealed with delight as I dressed him. I believe that he and Bananas will be the best of friends. John and I enjoyed spending the day with our precious baby boy. He is truly a delight and we feel so blessed.


I look forward to sharing a glimpse of our little part of the world with you. Please visit often.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work on the blog!

Sabrina said...

Jax is getting so big! Your family is too cute. Lots of love!